Friday, April 16, 2010

Working, Working, Working

So basically our lives revolve around the 5 five jobs that we have between the two of us. Recently the newspaper I worked for decided it needed to shut its doors. So that eliminated a little bit of work from our plate. What can I say? Adam and I like to be busy.

Even with being busy, we've found ways to spend time with each other. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't work until around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. And since Adam doesn't have to be in with Provo PD until 12, we're able to spend those mornings together for the most part.

With everything going on between our jobs, I feel like we've lost a schedule and some of the structure I'm accustomed to. For anyone who really knows me, they know how much I value my sleep time. I can be a complete wreck if I'm not getting enough of the good stuff. I'm starting to see that's also the case for Adam. So I'm going to start working, hopefully with Adam's help, to restore some of that structure.

Besides all of that, we've been talking about taking a few different trips. We really want to head out to California to see Adam's friends and family who couldn't come out to the wedding. We'd also love to see that new little niece of ours. We'd also really love to take a trip out to Washington D.C. Sometime either this fall or next spring.

For now, that's about it. We have some birthdays coming up which should be a lot of fun. I have a big surprise for Adam's birthday that I know he'll just love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally the same way about sleep. If I don't get 8-9 hours, I will scream at someone.

    ReplyDelete