Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wedding Plans

Things are coming along nicely. We have my dress ordered. It should be in around Christmas. Now if only I could stop stressing about it fitting me properly, we'd be set.

We've asked Mayor Elect, G. Wayne Andersen to marry us. It's unconventional in the state of Utah for a Mayor to marry couples. Most people look to get married in the temple or by a local bishop. When Adam and I spoke about it, we felt that Mayor Andersen would be the perfect man to marry us since he knows both of us through attending Spanish Fork City Council Meetings. We're thrilled and we also get to be his first official act as Mayor.

We have also bought the flower girls dresses. I didn't really want them to be in the exact dress. I figured it'd be more fun to have a kind of eclectic look with similar colors.

This is Katelynn in her dress. Both will have a little hot pink flower added to the band. And we'll see about putting some sort of cute headband in their hair most likely.

Sweet little Janie Roe will look so adorable in this little dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment