Sunday, November 29, 2009

Announcement Showdown 2009

I've been wanting to get a little feedback on these invitations. I've been toying around with them in different colors and with slightly different effects. The first one is our most preferred. So they're basically in the order most liked to least liked. The info (times and addresses) aren't right, they're just sort of place holders for the final draft so we can see what it would look like.





Oh, and I should mention that the photography was done by Rick Brimhall. So kudos to him on getting a few good shots in of us.

So, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen!
    I definetely like the first announcement! I really like the gradual color change from white to black with your names. Glad to see you so happy. Congrats on "Adam and Jen 20.10" So cute.
    Oh, and your ring....so Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like either the first one or the third one.

    ReplyDelete