Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Giant News

Ladies and gents,

I got a job. And not just a job, but like a GOOD job. My boss is awesome, a little all over the place, but awesome all the same. And the people I work with are freaking awesome. Seriously. I'm sure there will be days that I hate in my future, but honestly its just so refreshing to be at this job.

I should probably tell you where it is, right? Little Giant Ladders in Springville. Just this week I found out that the company gives you your birthday as a paid day off. Shut your mouth and tell me how freaking awesome that is, right? Cause for those of you who know me, you know I revere my birthday as the greatest holiday all year long. For years I have taken my birthday off and insisted that I should get paid to enjoy my birthday and guess what? Now I can. Talk about knowing that you're working for the right company.

The pay is awesome, the benefits are awesome, the people are awesome, and honestly... I'm thrilled to even be back at work. I work for the VP of Direct Sales. This basically means that there are several dozen men and women who go out over the road to sell ladders for Little Giant. At the end of their show, they have paperwork that needs to be turned in to verify sales, ship out orders and justify the expense of sending a rep out to the various locations. I get to sort through this paperwork, make sure it matches and organize the last minute needs of the sales team. In addition there are clerical tasks, schedules to maintain and problems to fix. It all sounds a little stressful, but I will say this... it's something new everyday and I LOVE THAT!

I've made some really great new friends working there already and it seems like I fit right in. I'll keep you posted as things move along. I'm going to try to be better about keeping up on the blogging. Adam and I have so much going on these days.

Speaking of Adam. He's been crazy busy working too. Over the past few weeks, he's been pulling 66 hour work weeks. I know its taxing on him to have to put so many hours in each week. I really appreciate that he's been so great at supporting us and he continues to do what it takes to take care of our small family. Love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment