Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Wedding Dress for a Wedding

So, my dress finally came from China... THANK GOODNESS! Yeah, I know I don't look really thrilled in either of these pictures, but that's because I was less than happy that we were pinning the shoulders up. In this first picture you can see my birdcage veil in my hands.


I really wasn't ready for this picture to be taken. Thanks Steph! :) haha but it's all good. You can see how much lace and beading is on this dress of mine. I'm pretty thrilled about how it looks now that we're going to let out the sides some. It'll make it sit better on the top of my body and we won't have to take in the shoulders.


Obviously this isn't how I'm going to do my hair. I just sort of had it down for the day because I really didn't want to mess with it much.

In other news, we have ordered our flowers. We have arranged for chair covers (free of charge! Thanks Debbie!) table cloths, sheer over lays, groomsmen's ties, nuts and chair ties.

Five weeks, and thing are definitely coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment